- Based on mutual RESPECT.
- Arises from the fact that You are uniquely You.
- Strengthens your self-confidence.
… so relationships based on Love can help you develop true independence.
- Based on another’s OPINION.
- Arises from the fact that You are seen as one of Them.
- Keeps your self-confidence in a perpetually weakened state.
… so relationships based on Approval can undermine your independence.
Ask yourself which type of relationships you would prefer to cultivate?
The good news is that if you’re strong enough, you can CHOOSE! 🙂