Power: The ability to do something; you can either have it or not.
- Power is relative to Others; the nature of power is akin to that of confidence – they are both dependent upon & relative to context.
- Power can deliver external advantages.
- To enhance your Power, cultivate your decisiveness.
Strength: The capacity to do something; you can either have a little or a lot.
- Strength is relative to You; the nature of strength is that it is not defined by or relative to context.
- Strength can deliver internal advantages.
- To enhance your Strength, cultivate your composure.
The Bottom Line:
You need power to achieve freedom, but you need strength to be able to enjoy it.